Friday, May 22, 2020

Beat the Clock


I crashed Boys Night this evening and went golfing with Jim and Clay down at Lake Arrowhead. The tee time wasn't until 4:30 ish so we were sort of in a race to beat the clock – or at least sun down. And with cloudy skies all day, we knew it might get dark earlier.

Still, we managed to play at a good pace without feeling too rushed. I'm sure the round would have gone quicker if I had few swings. But that goes without saying!


Enjoyed seeing and playing the signature hole where I took several senior pictures last summer! Wasn't quite as pretty. Yet. (P.S. My hair is in a pony tail. I did not get THAT much cut off yesterday!)


And it was great to spend time with stepson No. 2. He loves to golf, so maybe we can venture out a few more times this summer. If they don't mind an old lady tagging along.


We got done about 8:15 p.m. and we could still see our balls landing on the 18th green. So it was all good. We beat the clock!

Now we can commence to doing nothing for the 3-day weekend. Yay! Enjoy yours, too, and be safe!

No comments: