Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day Weekend :: Part 3

Apparently Mother Nature's children did not get her a Mother's Day card or gift or make a meal or clean the house. Because she was not in a happy mood today and let us know it!


It was mostly cold with some rain and here you see a bit of snow. Just enough that one, I had to bring my flowers back in...


Two, Sylvester volunteered to watch over them until Mother Nature cooperates...


Three, I had no choice but to stay inside, put my feet up, and watch Hallmark movies plus a few episodes of Ozark.


And four, since my backside was anchored to the recliner, I couldn't make dinner – but hubby had pre-ordered from the Branding Iron Supper Club, so it's all good. Very good.

Yup, that's what Mother's Day looked like. I'll take it. Though Mother Nature owes me a round of golf or some kayaking time at the very least. She'll pay up eventually.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: