Thursday, May 7, 2020

Infielders and Outfielders


There's no denying I'm in the mooooo-d for baseball. In fact, lately I've been so desperate for baseball AND socializing that I've taken to naming and visiting with the animals on my "lap" around the neighborhood!


This guy had such a snotty, dirty nose that I wanted to put him in the outfield right away. As far out in the field as possible! Still, he's wearing the famous (and retired) #42 so I have to show him some respect. Please wipe your nose, Jackie! I won't call you Mr. Robinson until you do!


And this cutie, I call Reggie. I had to! It appears the #44 has also come out of retirement. I see big things in your future, Mr. Jackson!


And meet Colonel Sanders Koufax. I just call him Sandy since we're friends now! Yup, had to give a nod to my Dodger fan friends. My former pastor even named his dog Koufax after the MVP pitcher!

Are you getting a clearer picture now of how much I need both baseball AND people in my life?

Virtual hugs to all of you in the same field, er situation. Thanks for letting my crow about it!



No comments: