Saturday, February 6, 2021

Hoops and Scoops


When you observe National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day, you know the rest of the day is going to go downhill. 

Let's just say that was the peak of my relaxation part anyway. Last night I didn't blog since I was up late editing photos from girls basketball. Between road games and quarantines, they haven't played at home in forever and now the playoffs start next week. So I skipped blogging since it was midnight. Today I watched the JV girls in a makeup game. Their season is done now and they had a nice win. Did those photos when I got home while watching varsity via live stream. 

Somewhere in between all that, the temperature rose above zero. Not by much. I didn't walk outside and didn't get a whole lotta steps expect for dusting and vacuuming. I should get double for those!

And I did enjoy my Cedar Crest brand Blueberry Chocolate Waffle Cone ice cream for breakfast. Hubby suggested the real blueberries so maybe some might thinks it's cereal. Hey. it fooled ME.

Stay warm and be careful out there!


No comments: