Sunday, February 14, 2021

My Loves

I guess everyone celebrates Valentine's Day in this house. And the two women here love the same man. How does that work?

I used to think I was lucky only one of us could talk. Now, it seems we both can, thanks to my Meow Talk app. I tell hubby "Happy Valentine's Day" and she gets her two cents, er meows, in... 

It's pretty spot on with its translation. She loves him. I love him. And he loves both of us. She gets more back rubs. But I'm the one who got chocolate, new towels and rugs for the bathroom, and a gold-dipped rose today.

This year's color is Baby Blue. Pretty! I guess roses are red AND blue!

That was the extent of excitement today. Got some chores done and relaxed in my warm recliner while Jim was off golfing (indoor simulator). It didn't get above zero degrees here so I was not motivated to leave the house for any reason! Schools are called off tomorrow already, too, since the windchill (likely -36 ish) makes it impossible to breathe outside. Uff da.

If I didn't know better, I'd say Cupid and Ol' Man Winter teamed up to force us all to snuggle on this Valentine's Day. 

Works for me. I might even turn off Meow Talk for the night. Nothing ruins a romantic holiday like a cat fight.

No comments: