Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday Meltdown


Hard to believe we had a springtime forecast today when the morning involved removing 2 1/2 inches of snow. (Thanks, hubby!) Even the plow went through and I'm thinking, "Really, guys? It's going to be NICE today?!"


The view out of my "corner office with windows" looked much the same. So I hunkered down to a busy day of work and the temperature started rising without my notice. When I was done, though. Dang! It's 37 degrees! I gotta go for a walk. 

The path around Lake Wazeecha requires a few areas where walkers have to take to the road. The walking lane is somewhere under that snow on the right and the Monday Meltdown Lake of Reflections. If temps are going to be in the 40s tomorrow, I don't think I'll be able to skirt around it! 

It just felt good to breathe warm air (Midwestern winter warm). And tomorrow we may just reach the "open the windows and let some fresh air in" stage of Midwestern winter warm. Gotta grab hold of it while we can!

Enjoy this springlike week. Hope it brightens your days and lightens your loads!

No comments: