Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Ready to Go


Got my work done, my camera batteries charged, memory card cleared – even my scrapbooking stuff ready – let's get this weekend started!

Leaving the house by 8:30 a.m. to catch a ride on the "adults only" bus down to La Crosse for state hoops. Usually the girls play in Green Bay for state and only the boys play in Madison. Now, with COVID restrictions, they're dividing up at a few sites. Division 5 will play all their games tomorrow at the La Crosse Center. Assumption takes on Chippewa Falls McDonnell at 12:35 p.m. (Wisconsin ABC channels) and the winner plays the championship game at 7 p.m.

They had a sendoff at school today before the team headed down there. I couldn't go – work time, dang – but I was able to provide dozens of photos for them to use in a slide show and was definitely there in spirit. Tomorrow I'll be shooting under the baskets (photos, of course) and am excited to document their crowning achievement. 

Fingers crossed for the best.

Anticipating a late night Thursday, I'm making sure that I'm pretty much set to go for Camp Crop-A-Lot on Friday morning. Vacation time out of the office takes focus!

Camera pun intended. Yep. I better try to get some sleep for the Royally big day tomorrow!

Go Royals! #royalpride

No comments: