Saturday, February 20, 2021

Still Going

If you didn't quite catch on to my clue, Assumption Lady Royals' basketball season is still going and going... all the way to state!

Based on the fact they claimed the 2021 sectional championship with a 21-point victory, I'd say it was a good game way down in Wauzeka-Stueben. Congrats, ladies!

We had it on TV but then got surprise company so kinda sorta watched it to keep an eye on the score. Otherwise, totally devoted to our guest! Seriously, our friend Toni just happened to be in the area and we haven't seen her since Carter's graduation party. So yes, so glad we was home for that! Very nice socially distant visit!

Also, since I didn't spend the day traveling, I got some cranberry bars baked, delivered birthday wishes to our nephew, walked around Lake Wazeecha, started a crochet blanket for someone, and somehow got hooked on watching Emily in Paris on Netflix tonight while hubby's off golfing. Since the main character works in marketing, it's even more interesting – beyond good humor and sarcasm and some possible romance. It is Paris after all.

Gonna have to get back to it, ha, but I'll share my two graphics I posted today...


This was my "good luck" one. I've been in our gym so many times, I can position my photos the way I want them. I've loved the sign in the background, but I don't know if people really SEE it. Now they will the next they go in the gym.

And thankfully a few moms were on the mission to get me a photo so I could post it on the school site. Whipped this together and couldn't stop grinning. So proud of these girls. They work so hard. Definitely deserved to punch their ticket to state!

However, any remaining creative juices shall be put in reserves for scrap camp prep tomorrow! Oh yes. I'm still going... 

No comments: