Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Hail of an Ending

Well the month of May went out with quite a bang after all. That thunder we heard last night developed into one heckuva storm. A loud one. Very loud. 


Loud because pea-size hail was pounding our deck and every other outdoor surface.


It accumulated quickly like there was a sky-sized sno-cone machine hanging overhead. Yikes. Those power hanging flower baskets that had only been in my possession for some 5 or 6 hours. Darn you, Mother Nature.


Then today, when it was sunny and 70, the hail was still hanging around. At least until lunchtime.

Kind of looks like I have my own little glacier. Though I hope in 2 weeks we see ones a lot bigger than this. Global warming? Well, take a look at the 3 pictures above and let me know how that's working out.

No comments: