Sunday, June 27, 2021

Vacay Expiration Date

Sometimes the best plans come together when there are no plans. And that's why my last day of my much-enjoyed two-week vacation wrapped up nicely.

Wasn't going to do anything, then the neighbor wanted to walk around the lake. I was still enjoying my morning coffee but said yes before I could change my mind. Glad we did because I saw some more wildlife. Of course, I grab for the camera around my neck. It wasn't there like it had been the past 14 days. But I still caught an image with my phone...

These twin fawns were playing around just off the Lake Wazeecha walking path. I haven't seen an albino fawn before – just grownup albino deer – so that was unique. Fraternal twins like my twin and me!

After getting all those steps, I relaxed this afternoon and hung out in the sun for a bit at my neighbor's across the street so we could catch up. That was nice. I was trying to stay away from the computer. Because once I really start looking at vacation pictures, I'll be into it for days!

Late this afternoon, we delivered a meal to hubby's parents and visited with them a bit. Then, on our way to the golf course, Jim's buddy texted him about golfing so we invited him and his wife to join us.

We ladies were pretty rusty, but we had fun so that's what counts. (And yes, did use one "birthday week mulligan" because I could.) It was a terrific way to eek out the last minutes of vacation fun. 

Not looking forward to setting the alarm for the morning. But Mr. Camera probably needs a vacation now!


No comments: