Thursday, March 17, 2022

Going Green

I found this cartoon hilarious this morning. I almost ALMOST always wear green on St. Paddy's Day – even though I'm 100% Scandi-hoovian. But today I forgot. Didn't cross my mind when I wasn't "going" to work. Until I noticed it on our daily morning video meeting. Ooops.

Had to change my line of thinking and just consider myself lucky there was plenty of coffee to go around today. I still am sleeping like crap – post clock change. But this little leprechaun sees an early bedtime tonight.

No sense waiting up to see if a pot of gold arrives. Or heaven forbid, experience any luck on my stinkin' bracket! I mean I always make random, uninformed picks, but really UConn and Iowa? You're killing me. 

I apparently don't have the luck of the Irish or the luck of growing up in Luck, Wisconsin. What I do have is a comfy bed and heated mattress pad calling my name.

Lucky me!

No comments: