Monday, March 28, 2022

Monday Multi-tasking

I figured I'd get a start on finding items and pricing them for our friends' garage sale. Only because the kids were doing that and I felt guilty for wanting to watch TV or something. So I started with my easiest item: Books.

My buy-sell cycle is buying the books (mostly at garage sales or Goodwill in the off-season), then reading them, then putting them in the "done" pile and sell them at this garage sale. I guess I got a little out of practice because the piles (which you shouldn't have anyway) on the top of the book shelf were mixed up.

I priced a box full and thought I should check if there were any by my side of the bed that I had read. Turns out I'm still reading a few.

All 4 of these at once, it appears. My version of "book Quordle"?? Anyone else do this?

I mean they all have book marks and I know they were good reads at the start. Just must have gotten distracted maybe? Because I sometimes have a busy schedule. I mean do often times read a book while listening to a different-titled audio book. But that happens more when I'm commuting. However, I am listening to one now in addition to these – though my main focus is Still Alice right now.

I told the kids I should probably read more this week so I can sell them.

I may or may not have been handed a roll of masking tape and a Sharpee to start tagging.


No comments: