Sunday, March 6, 2022

The Return


Today was a return to... everything (almost) day.

I was so tired last night I did not set an alarm. But I woke up at 8:58 a.m. and managed to shower, curl my hair, and drive 15 minutes to church – and got there on time for 9:30 a.m. service. Yup, I can be speedy when I want to (in the shower not on the roads, of course). It felt good to get 8-plus hours of sleep again and return to church in person again since I've been out of town quite a few weekends.

After church, I edited and uploaded the photos for the Lady Royals' return to state. This is one of my faves... 


Running to the student section to show them and share the Sectional Championship trophy!

Today also marked the return to that elusive activity called exercising. Uff da. My face was redder than any sunburn I got last week and not nearly as enjoyable. But I suppose worth it.

This evening was our return to watching season 4 of Ozark, too. Jim and I done with the first half (wow) and now will wait with the rest of you for the second half this summer or whenever.

Not to think fun thoughts so I don't have nightmares about it during my 8 full hours of sleep! I look forward to returning to that!

No comments: