Sunday, March 20, 2022

Spring Madness

Turns out it's not bad when the groundhog is right and spring arrives right on schedule. Now hopefully it will stay. 

Was a pretty laid-back first day of spring. Went to church and then Jim went golfing (indoors) while I had a date with Mr. Zamboni.

What? During the spring? Yes, when it's the weekend of the Wisconsin Rapids Figure Skating Club show! This year's theme was "Rocking through the Jungle" so that was fun.

I had planned to go take pictures of 3 girls. Then I ran into 3 more moms I knew, plus an aunt and a godmother. So I ended up taking a lot of pictures. Which is super challenging when it's dark and not everyone is in the spotlight when you need them to be and so on. 

Still shared a couple hundred anyway, ha.

Also took advantage of the spring weather to take a walk before I dealt with the pictures. And watched the Badgers. Uff da. That wasn't pretty. Their March Madness has turned to sadness.

Does that mean no one is watching anymore basketball? Hahaha. That's silly talk. Mad, really. 

Good luck with your brackets if any of you are hanging in there!


No comments: