Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Howling and Prowling

As we drove through Sedona last week, we had our fun identifying shapes in the rocks. Make that, shapes we THOUGHT we saw in the rocks. So look closely above at the coyote howling at the moon. Then tell if you can see a coyote in this picture...

How about now when we drove further down the road and it was more in shadows?

How about now?


Or maybe now??


If you can't see the coyote there, I can tell you where else to look – our back yard. 

Yup. Our next-door neighbor saw one prowling around and walking from our yard into his the other night. I guess it's mating season so the male coyotes are kind of aggressive now. Don't know if it's pure coincidence that a bone was found in the ditch. Somewhere there's a three-legged deer I think.

So watch your little dogs and other fur babies that you have outside all the time or just for walks. I know I'm not taking any chances. I'm gonna WOLF down a lot more ice cream so they don't stand a chance trying to drag me away.

Be careful out there.

No comments: