Sunday, March 13, 2022

Looking for the Hour


It was a good thing I was able to spring 6 out of the 7 clocks forward before bed last night. We were both up plenty early to get to our churches on time. I never get up that early on a Sunday without an alarm.

So now it's 8:23 p.m. and that 7th clock is still a mystery to change. And my body is ready to grab a new book and go to bed. And my brain is agreeing.

Didn't feel like I really last an hour since I got plenty done today – church, workout, overdue weekend chores, watched the snow melt since it was 40 degrees, grocery shopping, two episodes of Sweet Magnolias, and 5 other random things crossed off my to-do list.

But I'm still going to blame Daylight Saving Time! Good thing my first few evenings of the week are free enough for early bedtimes. Well, I'm gonna find that lost hour somewhere. I'll take it a few minutes at a time if I have to.

G'night!

No comments: