Thursday, March 3, 2022

Half-Baked Plans


With temps in mid-80s today, I wisely worked just a half day and proceeded to the pool to get half-baked. 

Good plan. And ...


I succeeded. You think? It should be a pleasant desert bronze when I wake up!

But had to take advantage of last full day here. That also meant going to Vito's, where Mom discovered the best pizza of her life 2 weeks ago and I had to see if she was correct.


And it was pretty darn good. Also good. Well great actually, was the coconut shrimp Rayna and I shared as an appetizer. A superb last supper, so to speak. 



We also had one last game of 3 to 13. Mom and I graciously let our hostess win, of course!

As a bonus, I got to watch our Lady Royals win their sectional semi-final via the internet. It will be so nice to see them play in person on Saturday. 

In the meantime, I still have 20 hours in this beautiful place. Half-baked or full.


Yep. Another splash of desert delight to cap off our night. 


 

No comments: