Thursday, May 12, 2022

A Hot One for the Record

Not even 2 weeks ago some of the spring sports were canceled due to cold temperatures. Today was quite flipflop. It's been warming up the past few days. We literally switched our button from Heat to AC in one day. And today was a very summer-like record-setting high temperature!


You read that right. 94 degrees here in Wisconsin Rapids! Crazy. 

And then central Wisconsin compared to the rest of the US. We are the hotbed!

Almost too hot for spring sports, but they went on! The high school softball and baseball teams were up in Wausau. Both won. Yup, baseball notched their 3rd win of the season! Yay! I stayed close to home and finally got to a middle school baseball game to snap picks. Very hot and windy! And our young Royals beat Port Edwards 15-3. So thankful for a shorter game!

I just finished going through pictures and it's late, but I figured I better add the temperature record to my journal.

Be careful out there!


No comments: