Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Some Bunny Loves Yard Work

You may wonder what I do when I actually have free time. Well I do let grass grow under foot. And then I watch wildlife enjoy it. 

Now you're sorry you asked.  

There have been a ton of rabbits frolicking in our yard this spring. I've seen quite a few in the front yard who hop over to the shed – then under it. I don't even want to know what's going on under there. I mean rabbits do have a reputation, do they not?

Mr. Rabbit here was in the back yard sniffing and snatching up fresh clover. Then he saw the lady with the camera and hopped closer.


"Ma'am. Please may I eat that lonely dandelion?" Well, he obviously had no idea that special treat was littered all over the front yard. But since he sounded desperate and asked nicely, I said, "Sure, Mr. Rabbit."


Well he gulped that down in one swift bite. Manners be damned.


Then with his after-dinner stogie in his mouth, he said with somewhat of an attitude, "Lady, can I get a light?" The nerve!

And that's why it's best not to leave me unsupervised. With a camera. And nothing else to do.  

No comments: