Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Strong Hold

I demonstrated my power today. Well my growing power. As in strength. Been taking some strength-building classes and while my body isn't reflecting changes yet, I have graduated from my starting 3-pound dumbbell to a 15-pounder!

Part of today's challenge was pushing this sled...

This is pushing 320 pounds – or the equivalent of Sean Rhyan pictured above, the offensive lineman the Packers drafted in the 3rd round a few weeks ago. Sit down, Sean. I can push you around! Not very far. But I can do it!

And there you have my accomplishment of the day. 

Well, that and getting half a baby blanket crocheted tonight. Because even though I've been planning for a baby shower I'm co-hosting Saturday, I forgot about the gift part. Gonna have to use my newfound strength for some power hooking tomorrow night!

With great power comes great responsibility.

No comments: