Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Definitely the Crying Towel


I rarely stick with many actual television series these days when we can binge watch most things. But This Is Us had me from the get-go. And after 6 years of emotional investment, tonight was the penultimate episode. 

But based on the tears still flowing, it felt like it was the last one. Spoiler alert: I think next week will be more of a recap of the 6 seasons and I'll cry some more. 

And no, I don't have a Pittsburgh Steelers Terrible Towel to cry into. But I had to use this image. If you know, you know.

And you're still swallowing that lump in your throat.

I know. I'm a dork. But if met Jack Pearson, you would've been along for the ride, too! I think I'll wipe my tears and dream about that first episode when he was "wearing" that little towel! 

Sweet dreams!

No comments: