Monday, May 16, 2022

Field Work

I switched from back yard work to field work today. Baseball field, that is.

I was senior night so we got to honor Aaron, the lone senior for the Royals baseball team. Then it was game time against Nekoosa. Neither team has many victories this season so it was a close one as they battled for hits and runs. 

Got to witness my first high schooler over-the-fence home run at Witter Field. Unless I saw one years ago, but this is the first under the Ryan-Jim-Greg coaching regime. Then Nekoosa answered with one of their own. Lots of runs and rallying, but we ended up losing 13-8.

Just got done with photos so I'm going to bed. This is the banner I designed for Aaron. I like how it turned out and wished there were more seniors. But he's a great kid – who I've watched grow up – and he deserves his time in the spotlight.


That'll be it for me for sports shooting this week. I think everyone's away now. Or I am!

Have a good week, everyone!


No comments: