Monday, May 2, 2022

Taking Little Wins

It's Monday. It's not raining. Normally, I'd be all over telling you about the big softball win I took pictures of because they switched it to a home game. But... I didn't go. 

Pandemic adulting is hard! 

They did win, though! Still undefeated. And soccer is playing now. They're undefeated, too. Yay, Lady Royals! Unfortunately, the baseball team took a loss up in Marathon. Hopefully they'll get a few more marks in the win column yet this season.

As for me, I had a big victory today...

Yep! I slept through the night. Jim did, too. You know what that means... NO COUGHING! WHOOT!

I'll try not to get too excited – already am – but I'm feeling good and I think this stupid virus is about to become a memory. I'll still go to bed by 9 tonight and get rest. Not going to be that reckless. But I'll take the sleep and cough-free day for the win!

I'll keep crossing my fingers and hydrating, of course.

Be careful out there.

 

No comments: