Friday, May 20, 2022

Sister Protection Program

Drove so far north today I feel like I could go into hiding and no one would notice. I mean I'm wearing a Twins sweatshirt in the middle of Twins Territory, after all. Blending right in!

Not going to a Twins game though. Just in Minnesota to celebrate one baby. My new great-niece coming in August. 

My sister Ro (the grandma-to-be) and I are co-hosting a shower tomorrow. So we both took some time off today. Me for driving and Ro for food prep etc.

It was only a 4-hour drive. But i saw that FBI truck on the way. Reminded me of the Ozark series but even more redneck. And it wasn't even north of Highway 8!

I could tell you more but Max, the head honcho holding me captive with his stare won't let me!

He let me pet him though. Guess I had to drive 196 miles to find a cat who likes me. No offense, Princess Poops-a-Lot!


No comments: