Thursday, July 28, 2022

Busy with Beautiful Things

Who says the Walmart parking lot can't be beautiful? Walked outside tonight and I wasn't the only one snapping pictures. What gorgeous skies! The foreground – not so much. But I knew the color and light show would be over before I got to a nicer setting.

And it was only my 1,200th photo in 2 days.

OK, not really exaggerating there. I'm in senior portrait mode. One session Wednesday night and one tonight and one tomorrow. Of course I can say they're going well. My subject matters are super models in the making. Not really exaggerating there either!

Last night... Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome!

And tonight... Move over, Brad Pitt!!

Yup, it's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it! Three down, 13 to go. It's going to be a fun month. Might not blog much, but just know you don't have to worry about me. I may be saying Uff Da a lot.

But definitely in a good way. 

Sweet dreams!

No comments: