Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Proud As A Peacock

It's senior picture season so I was checking out some of my locales to see which ones were primed and ready for me. The flowers are not blooming yet at the zoo. But this fellow sure had color.

He was just waltzing around and pecking at the ground. So I had to follow him.


He (or she) is so pretty! He wasn't opening his feathers for me. He was just making a U-turn to get away from the crazy camera lady and the wind caught under his tail feathers. Cool, huh?

All my other spots are good to go. My only other feathered friends out there were the Canadian geese, eh? Instead of walking along water or on grass, they took to the sidewalk for their evening stroll.

These streets are made for walking... And that's just what we'll do... Quack! Quack!

No comments: