Thursday, July 21, 2022

Thursday Brief

 Too much going on, yet nothing at the same time. I gotta catch some ZZZZs so my Thursday in brief...

A co-worker was leaving today so I let her request her Goodbye Trifle. She wanted something with caramel and chocolate. So here is the Roll A Rolo To A Friend Trifle! Layers are cake, white chocolate pudding with caramel mixed in, and crushed caramel cookies. Plus a Rolo here and there and everywhere.

I think it was gone in record time!

Had golf league after work. Simply gorgeous evening! Little breezy at times but I don't hit my ball high enough in the air for it to matter! We thought we should name our trio so we called ourselves T-Bar and the Nice Misses since Nancy and I had some accidentally good shots with our nice misses!

Home at a decent time and finally went through my senior pictures from last night. Some pretty nice ones. Now I'm really excited to do the other dozen sessions on my calendar! Let the season begin!

No comments: