Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Just Hanging Around


Just hanging around upside-down on this Hump Day!

Ended up with a free evening so I made my way down to Windy Waters. Actually Lake Arrowhead by Windy Waters is the "location" of the Shermalot Water Ski Show Team's program this summer. 

The cloud cover made things a big too dark. And several of my favorite skiers must be off on vacation somewhere, but I did the best I could to capture some of the fun and some of the tremendous talent! 

Am only a third of the way through photos so if I find any gems, I'll share tomorrow. 

Seriously thought... If you find yourself with a free Wednesday or Saturday evening, trek on down to Windy Waters and watch the story of the Barefoot Bandit unfold. They ski at the Lake Arrowhead Dam every Saturday at 6:30 p.m. through Labor Day and Wednesday evenings in July.


 Oh and it's FREE. Can't beat that for summer fun!

No comments: