Friday, July 15, 2022

TGIF :: Thank God it's Finally Stopped Raining

Woke up to a little bit more than morning dew today. Unless we can measure dew in inches! 

It rained hard during the night. Really hard. At 8 a.m., we had more than 4 inches and it was still coming down. Looks like we tapped out at a little more than 4.25 at our house. And that was almost "officially" accurate. See...

The only time our little unincorporated wide spot in the road gets official mention is when Kellner gets a lot of rain or snow or heat. So there we are at 4.30 inches overnight. Wow. 

At one point I could hear Mr. Deck Chair calling Noah. I swear! 

And the other phone calls coming in were from Jim's golf partners. They were supposed to do the Assumption scramble today at the Ridges. The morning session was canceled. Unsurprisingly. But since Jim was also golfing with a different foursome in the afternoon session, he was still able to have some fun.

Meanwhile, my work day was incredibly boring compared to yesterday. But since I had no plans for the night, I bonded with Mr. Deck Chair – a cleaner Mr. Deck Chair, then watched a Cinderella musical on Prime while crocheting a baby blanket, and I might sneak in some ice cream. 

I mean speaking of princesses... Sylvester is looking at me like she needs me to give her a bowl to lick. It's the least I can do for her. Hope she like coconut and chocolate. It's a fabulous new frozen yogurt I found. 

TGIF :: Thank God it's Frozen treat Friday!

No comments: