Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Family Trees

I was excited that my first senior photo shoot of the summer was for a girl I have a longtime connection to. Her grandparents were the ones who basically helped raise Carter – babysitting him after school from first grade on. They also watched their baby granddaughter Hailey when she entered the world around not long after that.

Since the babysitters operate a Christmas tree farm as well, Hailey wanted to step back into her roots and have a few pictures at the farm. I mean it is a family affair after all.


And since her grandma is regular blog reader, I figured I better share a few pictures here! What a cutie! Can't wait to look through all of them from our adventures around town this evening. Definitely a great kickoff to the season.

Senior photo season, that is – not Christmas. Yet.

No comments: