Monday, July 18, 2022

I Don't Know Squatch


In the category of "You see the darnedest things at the grocery store"... how about this Big Foot search vehicle? I mean OFFICIAL search vehicle. I laughed and at the same time wondered if there had been a Sasquatch sighting around here. 

Got Squatch? I sure hope not!


And tonight I didn't know Squat (short for Squatch, right? Er no?). Met up with some work friends for dinner and trivia at Guu's on Main in Stevens Point. I could contribute to a few answers but there is a whole wide world of stuff out there I know nothing about.

Still, we finished 4th out of 14 teams. And we had a darn good time getting there!

Yup, I know it's a "school night" as we used to say. That's why I'm home by 10 and will be in bed shortly. I'm old enough to know some old trivia and old enough to know I need my sleep! 

Have a great week, everyone!


No comments: