Friday, July 29, 2022

Fri-Yay


This is the perfect illustration for someone like me who was all excited to have the day off. Then started my to-do list and realized I needed more time!

It didn't help I slept in until 8:46 a.m. WHOOT! That's a TGIF right there! But then I felt behind. I haven't been home long enough lately to get chores done or run errands or anything. So today... Got some chores done, edited photos from last night, got my oil changed (and wipers, too!) and delivered flash drives of pictures to people. Oh and then took senior pictures late this afternoon. Then headed to the Rafters game. 

See why I'm the T-Rex and can't quite clap my hands over TGIF?


The Rafters did win, but I didn't see much of the game. Of course I was socializing! But also helping out at the 50/50 raffle ticket table. Tonight it was a fundraiser for Royals baseball. The players sold the tickets, the coaches' wives tore them apart, and the coaches supervised. Just kidding. Head coach was a good money handler and assistant coach Austin was a good barker. Is that what you call them at the ballpark?

"Get your 50/50 tickets here!"

Anyway, it went very well. raised $800-plus for our baseball program. And the Rafters won 6-5. 

Now we can start the weekend, right? Like normal people who worked today?

Have a good one!




No comments: