Monday, July 25, 2022

Oh, That's Nutty


Love this. There is definitely joy in finding people who love you for your weird self. Though "weird" is subjective.

On Saturday as we were driving through Green Bay on the way to a wedding, we got to a stoplight and hubby says something along the lines of "Dang. And here I thought YOU were the biggest nut in the state."

Then I turn my head and see he was looking at this...

Funny guy, eh? And yeah, I know I'm nutty, but nutty can be funny. Right? Right? 

And side note: I didn't ask him to elaborate if I was just a "nut" or a "nut job" or if I just have a screw loose. Don't need to know the details. He's stuck with all 3 of me! I mean, I'm sure he loves all sides of the weird, strange, and nutty me. 

And he also knows I love a good pun. So calling me a big nut in this case was well played. Very well played. I'll laugh about it eventually – when I get over my disappointment that I didn't come up with it first!

Hope you find your own joy this week!

No comments: