Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Just Chillin'

It was almost a relief that we each got our own hotel rooms on our work trip because this one turned on the heat! I know. After dripping in sweat after 12 seconds outdoors on Saturday, Mother Nature sure changed her tune.

See that low temperature right before midnight in Green Bay? Just 56 degrees! No wonder when we all woke up, we are on the same page to grab hot coffee (and doughnuts) to take to our client's office. 

And it's no wonder I felt like buying this off the shelves as soon as I saw it in the store tonight. Trust me, when the legit pumpkin spice season begins, I won't be able to find this anywhere. Just because I bought it doesn't mean I've opened it.

Yet.

Mainly because I don't want caffeine – or nightmares about supply-chain issues – to ruin good sleeping weather tonight! 

Had a very productive trip, but it's good to be back home. As usual, if feels like I've been gone a week. But per usual, the cat didn't even miss me.

Have a good night!

No comments: