Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Goodbye, August


This month was a blur. Literally, ha! I purposely blurred out my calendar for privacy, but you get the idea. I was booked. And now I'm bushed.

Managed to knock off 19 of my 23 non-blurry senior photo shoots! Now that is an accomplishment! And what a fun time. I still have 4 more to go in September and have flash drives of photos to deliver, but I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel with the turn of the calendar page.

You know what else I'm seeing?

Ope! I meant to give you a spoiler alert! I'm not ready to capture that image either!

I hope Mother Nature will at least give us a full long weekend of summer as we approach Labor Day. I'm also not ready for that. Time just flies and we keep plugging along.

Hope you did something you enjoyed this summer! And remember... it's not too late! Summer still technically here 3 more weeks. Own it!

She says, looking her tee time September 1st.

Goodbye, my blurry August!  

No comments: