Saturday, August 13, 2022

Rain Delays


Might be hard to tell in the picture, but even the spiders aren't equipped for this rain. That web is holding some big ol' drops, that's for sure.

My web is pretty much in disarray too. And by web, I mean well-constructed calendar – which included 3 mini photo shoots today that I'll have to try to fit into the microscopic holes in my calendar this month. Darn rain!

I had it on good authority – according to the app on my phone – that rain would be done around 11 a.m. today. It was not raining at 10 a.m. so I was very excited. But it resumed by 11 a.m. and kept going and going and going all day.

So I did what any disgruntled photographer would do. I went to Verizon and got a new phone with, hopefully, an app that doesn't show rain on the days I need to take pictures. That was totally logical in my mind. 

Come on. We all know a little retail therapy is good for the dampened soul!

Hope you found a way to enjoy your day or just lazed around indoors. My new weather app (well the same one on a new phone) says were in the clear for the rest of the week.

Just don't take that rain check to the bank!


No comments: