Sunday, August 14, 2022

Horsing Around?


After a serious start to the day – going to church then a funeral visitation way up in Stetsonville for our friends' dad – if was good to horse around a bit. And by horsing around, I mean an impromptu stop to get delicious ice cream on the way home from Stetsonville and shooting pictures of this Mustang.

Who also had a senior attached.

It belongs to his father, actually, but every teenager gets to drive his dad's car once in awhile, don't they? And every photographer gets to sit in it after their shoot, don't they? I did!!

It was a perfectly cloudy day so I got to stay on schedule and get one of my seniors done! 


Nicholas has gorgeous blue eyes and has always been such a cutie! Had a great time this afternoon and evening. All these handsome boys and awesome cars. It's a tough job!

Glad I'm the somebody who gets to do it!


 


No comments: