Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Smile and Say Rain Delay


Now that my golfing marathon is done, I'm back to my senior photo shoot marathon. With no room in my schedule for rain delays. Yet here we are again!

I managed to get a shoot done last night and was done with things late so skipped blogging. Tonight I was an hour into the shoot and it was sprinkling. The senior's mom held my treasured Prince Purple Rain umbrella over my head so I could shoot her son's baseball pictures without getting my precious camera wet.

But then it moved beyond sprinkling! 

And one look at the weather apps on our phones told us we were done for the night. So now I hopefully can squeeze in two rain delay shoots on SUN-day along with a regularly scheduled shoot that evening.

Sorry to be selfish, farmers and fish and whoever else needs water! It was just momentarily inconvenient.

Probably good to be home one night where I can't go out anyway. I have plenty of things to catch up on around here. Haven't even gotten a chance to look through my golf scramble swag from Monday! And I heard I won two raffle baskets and a gift card as well. So the sun is still shining on some parts of life! 

It always is.

Find your sun – externally, internally, or both – and have a great rest of your week!


No comments: