Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday Night Lights


My Saturday night lights definitely had a different vibe from Friday night lights. Not as much action and certainly no yelling or cowbell from spectators!

It rained all day until about 3 p.m. Thankfully the first half of the day was indoors.

Went to a baby shower for our neighborhood grandma-to-be's daughter-in-law. The grandma graduated with Jim so I saw a few of his other classmates there, too. Was at a new event space of sorts called Rooted in Red – you guessed it, cranberry country. It's a nice place. And it was a fun time!

Also, I won a give-away basket, which brings my total to three baskets this week! Here's my pile of goodies that I haven't had time to go through yet! Just when I thought "I never win anything!"

Tonight I was hired to take pictures at a 100-year anniversary party for a local golf course. Was so glad the rain stopped before the 5 p.m. start since I wanted to take some of the pictures outside. Rain held off and we even got fireworks off and stayed dry. This time I could actually see them from our river view!

Now it's definitely past bedtime and I need to say special prayers for NO RAIN just between the hours of 11-1 and 5-7 tomorrow! Amen.

No comments: