Sunday, August 28, 2022

Such Language


I can't believe we're deep into August – known anecdotally for its hot nights – and the weather dudes are using words like "cold front." Not good. Not good. Do not like that four-letter word!

Although I really was cold today. After church it was chilly with all the rain. Put a sweatshirt on and warmed up. While Mother Nature was simultaneously having a hot flash.

When I got out of my car for a senior photo shoot later, I was immediately sweating. So muggy!!! Ditched the heavy layer and proceeded to have a very nice shoot. I captured at least a dozen action shots of this kiddo during the football game Friday...


But it's always nice to see the handsomeness under the helmet too...


Yes, if you were asking, it IS a prerequisite to be a GQ model to play football around here. At least according to my senior photo shoots this season! All great kids too.

Glad we had enough time to get our session in before Mother Nature turns the A/C on. I can't keep up with her moods. 

And you know me. My electric mattress pad is ON anyway!

Have a great week!

No comments: