Friday, August 5, 2022

Shoot the Moon


This is what I do when I'm waiting for a wardrobe change during a photo shoot. I look up and shoot the moon! A blue one at that. It was only 6 p.m. so the skies were still blue, but I could see a faint moon. Worth capturing, I thought.

I also shot some cats, but I hated typing that since people might not think I meant with a camera! 

Was doing some family pictures tonight – an extension of my senior session with the twins last night. Found a lovely lovely spot in the village of Rudolph. Yup, the locals know that right now the Grotto Gardens are in full bloom and looking fabulous for the church picnic Sunday!


It's a great setting, isn't it?. Too bad I only have a handful of girls left on my senior portrait schedule – not that guys can't appreciate flowers. Nice place for family pictures, too, if anyone's looking. 

Also a great place for hot burgers and cold beer – but only at Sunday's picnic. I might have to pack my camera in case there are any spontaneous bookings! Or if the moon is feeling blue again.

No comments: