Monday, August 15, 2022

What a Big Bang Blast!

The Big Bang Boom tour bus rolled into town, bringing with it my favorite singer-dancer-sweetheart extraordinaire! My "niece" (as I call her) Megan. Oh, and the rest of the KIDS from Wisconsin crew.


This her 6th and final year with the program and I've seen her perform each year – including when she first auditioned during high school! She's had talent since she'd sing in church when she was young. And tonight was no exception.

I'd have to say this was my favorite program yet. I think because I was familiar with almost all the music. The focus was different genres of music that influenced the music of today. So I got my fix of Motown, the British Invasion, some '80s music (oh yeah!) and even musicals – where Megan got to sing Fame. Super awesome!


Didn't bring my camera. Just enjoyed the show and only took a few snaps with my phone.



And of course I got her autograph and a hug and a picture. Keep shining, my Megan girl. Your smile can light up a room. And when you sing, we ALL smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s a wonderful show! Megan is an amazing talent and I’m so happy you shared this story! I’m the proud mother of Owen, another singer dancer. These Kids perform their hearts out every show. So grateful for this experience for them!!!