Thursday, August 4, 2022

Just Good Ol' Boys (and Girls)


You never know what fun is in store during my senior photo shoots. Tonight I was taking pictures of some "good ol' boys" out in the country and they had a General Lee. The family car, I guess!

When we were done and heading to a different location, I was like, "Wait, I gotta take a selfie and have my Daisy Duke moment!"

They were so gracious they took some pictures for me. And most likely were just grateful I'd misplaced my "Daisy Dukes" shorts somewhere. Way back in the deepest part of my closet, I'm sure. Back between the "You'll Never Fit Into These Again" and "You're Too Old For This" sections.

You're welcome.

Anyway, that was my fun. As someone who grew up watching the original series – and have had some career time with old car magazines – I appreciated this ending to my day! Now I'll either have the theme song or horn or Roscoe P. Coltrane's laugh in my head all night.

Sweet dreams! 

No comments: