Saturday, November 17, 2007

Extreme Makeover :: Conclusion

OK, since my fans were clamouring for an updated "new hair" picture (blah, blah, blah), I had Jim take one of me (at left) after we went out to dinner Friday night.

There are two ways I can style my hair now (that I recall from the hairdresser's instructions). When it's styled like this picture, I guess I don't look so different after all. Or maybe I'm used to it already!

Carter did point out the grays are gone now. Thanks, son. I hadn't even thought about that. You have to appreciate the honesty of children. You might as well appreciate it -- because you can't stop it! And, in this case, he found another reason to validate my pampering! So thanks, son. Sincerely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks nice.

Anonymous said...

Love your hair Loving Sister! You look great! You do need and definitely deserve to pamper yourself. Can't wait to see ya at the Annual Hedberg Cookie Bake.