Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bloggin' Along...

Blog fever seems to be running rampant in the Austin household.

I let Carter write one "guest blog" last week and now he's willing to fill in at a moment's notice. I now know that if my day is ho-hum boring, Carter will definitely have something exciting and adventurous to write about. He could probably just have his own blog called "Recess Rules!" by the sound of it.

Will hubby be next? I doubt it. Currently Jim is blogging for work already. So if you want to know everything about metal roofing, if you are Mad About Metal, click here. I'm sure if he had his own personal blog, you'd find it quite entertaining. He's an excellent writer and would possibly enlighten you that there are two sides to every story!

I recently came to realize how challenging it can be to try to blog almost daily for a work blog and a home blog. I'm doing some occasional blogging for one our publications and, although the content is quite different from my personal blog, the mere act is sapping my creative thought process. Thus, the need for my chief backup blogger.

Many of you will be happy to know I will probably "assign" Carter to blog once a week this summer so he won't lose his writing or typing skills. I won't tell him it's an assignment. I'm sure he'll just view it as an outlet to share the latest ice cream flavor he's tried at Shivers.

Did I mention that's open for the season? Hmmm, that reminds me, I've got someplace I gotta be...

2 comments:

Rayna Delaney said...

It's must be catchin'... that desire for ice cream treats. I just had to have a DQ Blizzard tonight! RD

Anonymous said...

News flash: There is Flavor Burst ice cream at the Milltown Drive Inn. LJ#5