Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Carter's Guest Blog

Since hubby and I have had such a frustrating, disappointing day with our new guest, I decided to turn this blog over to Carter tonight to keep it "on the light side." So this is what he has to say. Let us know if you think he should start his own blog!!

-----------

To start off with my "first blog" today I had a pop quiz and got 100% on it. At recess we played a soccer game, we won 5-2 so I was pretty happy about that. Later we had MATH!!! We're learning about fractions. We were hungry because we had a problem that had an apple pie, cherry pie, and peach pie. At second recess we had another soccer game against the 3rd graders, we won again 7-0, yeah, we are so the best. I had a pretty funny bus ride home because my friend said a funny joke and we laughed for 3 minutes and we cried so much because it was so funny. Tonight we had our first baseball game, we lost, 7-4. After that I got all my homework done.

By, CARTER AUSTIN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT job Carter. I can see you have a vision of things and a creative way of talking and writing. Keep up the good work. Tell your Mom & Dad that we are thinking of them and praying that things get better. Congratulations on the soccer games and good luck with your next baseball game. May it go better. Take care.
Auntie Lene

Anonymous said...

Who is that HANDSOME young man on Robyn's blog?!?!?!?!?! Wow - I'm surprised there was no mention of girls in your blog!

Great job Carter!! You are doing a fantastic job at school and in sports, and now with blogging. Now do you remember how that joke went?? I could use a really good laugh today. Love ya lots, Aunt Romey

Anonymous said...

Carter,
What stories do you have for us today? It's good to get a young man's point of view on things, thanks for sharing your world with us. Keep up the good writing, you're very talented! Love, Rayna & Paul

Ron Hedberg said...

Oh, wow. I am way behind. Thanks Carter for the great writing. And congratulations on all your goals and defense in soccer too. Keep up the great work (and play).