Monday, May 19, 2008

Carter's Great Adventures

Hi, this is Carter taking over my mom's blog. Today my class was playing kickball on the baseball fields and I found three Sacajawea coins, I was very happy about it. This also happened on the field. For playing so good at 1st base, one of my friends paid me 5 cents.(too bad they don't have a cent sign on the keyboard)

At recess I was on a team with 2 players and I joined them so it was still unfair teams, but we were the best soccer players on the field. The teams had 8 players on their team, but we had THE LUCKY THREE!!!! THE LUCKY THREE won 3-0.

When I got home I had a BIRTHDAY envelope from my aunt down south, and when I opened it 20 dollars fell out of it, 20 DOLLARS!!!! I don't know what this has to do with adventures but, I got all of my homework done. It was the easiest homework I've done.

Love, (Indiana Jones) Carter Austin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Indiana. Ooops, I mean Carter. Isn't it just great to have so many adventures in one day? Hopefully you were filling in for your Mom because you just had a day you had to tell the world about. I hope she didn't have a bad day. Take care. Look forward to seeing you this weekend. Auntie Lene

Robyn Austin said...

Oh Mommy had a fine day Monday -- just not as adventurous as Carter's, coming into all that money! He just wanted to share (the news, not the money).