Sunday, September 21, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Our computer is acting up -- probably a sign to go outside and not be indoors worrying about Internet connections.

My football pictures didn't post on the blog so I will try again tonight or in the morning to add those to Saturday's entry, which showed up much after the fact. Kooky things happening.

I have stayed away from the keyboard most of the day. Watched the Vikings win on TV (can I call it or what?) and some of the exciting Ryder Cup. Yay! I did get out for 3-mile walk because, again, it was just too gorgeous out not to.

I came into the computer room and realized our Internet was still very slow. Hubby says it's better than dial-up. True. Someone would be dead by now if we still had dial-up. I am so NOT that patient!

Whatever our current technical difficulties are, I have to accept that I can't fix them. I don't know everything. Maybe the problem will just work itself out if I do nothing. And maybe it will take longer than I want.

But that's what happens when God is the driver's seat, right? He goes at His speed and we have the "luxury" of riding shotgun and not being in charge. If God wants to take the scenic route to the solution, he couldn't have picked a better day for it. The sun is shining. The leaves are starting to turn. He knows things.

I'm going back outside...

No comments: