Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rain Gauge

I don't think it ever stopped raining today. I was grateful for 2 things, though. 1) The roof did not leak by me at work (but I had the bucket handy). 2) It wasn't snow.

Oh and 3) We have new awesome-working windshield wipers on the car (so we have new timing belt, water pump and wipers!). Yeah, we're ridin' in style.

So I have nothing to complain about. I'd gauge it as a pretty good day. Work was very busy. I was trying to fix something online and, honestly, my head hurt. It still isn't the way I want it but that's why there's always another day.

To ease my brain tonight, I spent a good 2 hours in the Scrap Cave getting stuff ready for a crop on Saturday. Truth be told, it didn't really give my mind that much of a rest. I had to be on top of my creative game to get the right papers, letters, etc. assembled for the pages I plan to do. You know, that pressure to be perfect.

So now I'm a bit drained, which explains why this blog is rambling with no particular point. Oh yeah, we were talking about rain...

Looks like tomorrow will be rain-free for a while so the roofers might come give us some new protection overhead. They obviously got rained out today and Friday it is supposed to snow
-- hopefully not here -- so tomorrow would be ideal. I'll tell you more about that when it happens.

Right now I have an 11-year-old begging to get on the computer
-- 10 minutes before bedtime, of course -- to try out a new game. It's just as well. I can finish the book I'm reading and maybe find some inspirational words to greet you here tomorrow.

Stay dry!

No comments: