Friday, July 9, 2010

Hair, Hollywood and Horsepower

Day Two of the Iola Car show was busy, busy, busy with good crowds. But not too busy, of course, for me to snap some photos from the Candid Camera-like location inside our vending trailer.

Today's themes would have to be hair (not the musical), Hollywood (as in stunt doubles) and horsepower.

When my last customers of the day were the Mullet Brothers, I thought I better share some hair photos. Now, I apologize for only picking on men here. My hubby always wants me to grow my hair long, but I just don't see the attraction...

We have our Skinny Rapunzel...

The Young "I'm Getting a Good Start" Rapunzel...

The Grandma, er Grandpa, Rapunzel...

And the Original "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair" Rapunzel!

And if you have no hair, you embrace it, buy a t-shirt and even pose for pictures!

Onto Hollywood.... Did you know they say we all have a double somewhere in the world? I mean I have twin sister and we look nothing alike. But somewhere out there, there may even be a movie star that looks like me. (Wait, that wasn't the funny part.)

You remember Grizzly Adams?

Caught with a Beanie Baby book in hand, we now have proof he has a softer side!

I love the sarcastic cartoon character Maxine. Are you familiar with her?


Now meet her twin...


I know. Uncanny.


And if you don't have a Hollywood stunt double, you can force your spouse to wear a matching shirt and act as one. Or...


Just wear your double. (or your Dream Double) Who am I to judge? I'd want that to be my body double, too!

Finally, we end with a trivia question from my co-workers on the Old Cars staff... Which has more horsepower?

This Mustang? Or...

This one horsepower machine??

You're right. The Mustang's engine can roar with the best of them. But I guarantee you the one-horse wonder was photographed a lot more!

(At least by inquiring photographers like me who can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!)

No comments: